- It is necessary not later than 5 hours from the moment of receipt of the cargo to send a photo of the unopened bag with our eyelet, and then the dead animal on a light background. That is, 2 frames for each lost position.
- If the photo is sent later than the deadline, the claim will not be considered and the replacement will be refused.
- If the animals came in good condition, the corals opened up, the fish are clean, without visible damage, then the further responsibility for the animals rests entirely with the new owner!
- If the animal arrived clearly in poor condition, then claims are accepted only on the day of receipt!
- All animals Always overexposed, parasitized, fully quarantined!
6-10 polyp's. SOLD
The whole Colony. SOLD
Frag 7 polyps. SOLD
One polyp. SOLD
The whole colony. SOLD
3 Polyps. SOLD